Know Better for Dogs comes is two varieties - Made with Beef liver or Chicken liver
** Please note that you can use either Premix with ANY type of meat.
Ingredients: Egg yolk, calcium lactate, beef or chicken liver, gelatin, rice bran, whey protein isolate, beet root, psyllium husks, fish oil powder, barley grass, kelp, taurine, rose hip, parsley, Vitamin B complex.
The ingredients we use to make Know Better for Dogs are human grade quality. The only ingredient in this premix that is not human grade is the chicken liver. It is made in a USDA inspected facility and manufactured for the sole purpose of pet food consumption. All raw materials are 100% natural, and no preservatives, colours, or other artificial additives are used.
RAW Meat Recipe
1. Scoop 1/2 cup of Know Better premix into a bowl.
2. Whisk in 1 1/2 cups cold water.
3. Add 2lb raw meat of your choice, ground or chopped. Optional: Add 1 cup lightly steamed vegetables.
4. Stir gently until well mixed.
COOKED Meat Recipe
1. Add 1 1/2 cup of water to 2lb ground meat of your choice. Optional: Add 1 cup of vegetables.
2. Cook 5-7 minutes on medium heat until brown.
3. Cool to room temperature.
4. Add 1/2 cup Know Better premix to cooled meat and stir.
Choosing Meats & Vegetables
Fresh, boneless ground or chopped: Beef, turkey, chicken, venison, lamb or lean pork. Meats that are 8-15% fat content are ideal and offer a variety when possible.
Vegetables to add: Squash, canned pumpkin, zucchini, carrots, parsnips, beets, yams, sweet potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and green beans.
Avoid onions, garlic, leeks, potatoes, bell peppers.
Avoid feeding greens everyday such as kale, spinach and chard.
*New* Optagest (Digestive Aid) is available as an optional addition in a 100g bottle size. A 20% off coupon code is available for the first time purchase of Optagest.
Use Coupon Code : Digest20 at the checkout.