Plant Enzymes + Prebiotics for Maximum Absorption
Our digestive enzyme blend works with the body’s natural processes to provide a healthy, balanced digestive system. It contains prebiotics which serve as food for native bacteria in your pet’s gut. This targeted feeding promotes a healthy intestinal balance, supporting a happy tummy without ever introducing foreign bacteria. Digestive enzymes break down food so your pet gets the most nutritional value out of whatever they eat. By working with your pets natural physiology, Know Better Enzymes can provide faster, noticeable differences in digestion.
Available in 200g pouch size. Add 1/4 tsp. per cup of food to each meal.
Double amount for mature pets. Made in USA
Benefits of Know Better Enzymes:
- Promotes the “good bacteria” naturally found in the intestinal tract of your pet, which encourages balanced digestion and supports immune health.
- Beneficial for pet’s that have gas, constipation, or inconsistent stools.
- Aids in increasing the availability of key nutrients in the food.
- Firms loose stools and helps improve hard stools associated with constipation.
- Assists in the breakdown of hair in the GI tract, therefore aiding in the control of hairballs.
- Simple formula that does not include any ingredients that would upset sensitive stomachs.
- Promotes a healthy immune system.
- Easy to feed, just sprinkle it on!
Ingredients: Organic inulin, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation solubles, dried Rhizopus oryzae fermentation solubles, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation solubles.
Feeding Directions: Add 1/4 tsp. per cup of food to each meal.
Double amount for mature pets.
Guaranteed Analysis per 1/4 teaspoon (300 servings per pouch)
• Moisture (max): 5%
• Inulin (prebiotic): 700 mg
• Plant-based enzyme blend: 45 mg
o Protease (Aspergillus oryzae)*: 18,556 mmoles tyrosine liberated/min/g
o Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)*: 2,025 mg starch liberated/min/g
o Lipase (Rhizopus oryzae)*: 1,033 mmoles fatty acid liberated/min/g
o Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum)*: 203 relative fluidity change units of
carboxymethylcellulose liberated/5 min/g
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles