- Pet Food Products
- Dog Food Products
- Dog Food Information
- Cat Food - Products and Information
- Ferret Food - raw meat diet
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Nutrition Facts - Dog Food
- Nutrition Facts - Cat Food
- Pet Health
- Dog Health
- Dog Anal Glands
- Canine Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Are We Vaccinating Dogs Too Much?
- Canine Candida and Antibiotics
- Canine Osteoarthritis and Hip Dysplasia
- Dog Obesity - Reasons and solutions
- Dog Tartar and Gingivitis
- Dog Vaccinations
- Hip Dysplasia in Dogs
- Hot Spots and Alopecia
- Why Raw Meat?
- Dog Allergies
- Pancreatitis in Dogs
- Dogs & Diabetes
- Cat Health
- Feline Diabetes
- Pancreatitis in Cats
- Urinary Tract Infection in Cats
- Feline Obesity - 'The Fat Cat'
- Feline Struvite Crystals - prevention
- Feline Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Hepatic Lipidosis in Obese Cats
- Dry Cat Food Consequences
- The Hunter & The Wild Feline Diet
- Why Feed Raw Meat?
- The Holistic Veterinarian - An Opinion
- Homemade Cat Food
- Homemade Dog Food
- Natural Pet Food & The Absence of Chronic Health Conditions
- Dog Health
- More Information
- Join Us on
- Order Now
- Shopping Cart
- Singapore & Japan
- Our Blog
- Site map
Better Bits - Dog Food Supplement
Better Bits is a sprinkle-on whole-food supplement to enhance dry or canned dog food. This supplement replaces fresh nutrients lost in the high heat processing of commercial pet food. Essential nutrients such as omega fatty acids, digestive enzymes, raw amino acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals are included for the optimal health of today's canine. Better Bits is made with 100% human grade ingredients.
Better Bits is available in two sizes:
12oz.(340g) or 2lb.(908g)
Better Bits can be added to dry or canned dog food. Use one tablespoon for every 25 lbs of your dogs's weight. Adjust proportionately for larger or smaller dogs. Sprinkle on dry food or mix in with canned food. For a healthy delicious gravy, add a small amount of warm water to Better Bits powder and stir into dry or canned food. When feeding the gravy, do not leave at room temperature any longer than one hour. We recommend grain-free dry or canned food.
Ingredients: Egg yolk, spray dried beef liver, gelatin, whey protein concentrate, EFA from fish, digestive enzymes, calcium lactate, beet root, barley grass powder, kelp, parsley flakes, rose hip powder, taurine, Vitamin E succinate, Vitamin B complex.
"As fed"-per tablespoon (7g):
|Omega 3 EFA||
The ingredients we use to make Better Bits are without exception of human grade quality. All raw materials are 100% natural, and no preservatives, colours, or other artificial additives are used.
The cost to feed a 25 lb dog is approximately $.50 per day.
Know Better Pet Food products meet and exceed AAFCO nutritional guidelines.
Please call us toll free for more information or to order by phone 1(866)922-6463